Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dragonica Online Philippines Server Please!

Hi! I just started this blog to dedicate to Dragonica Online, and hopefully it'll be published here in the Philippines.

It's not that I mind playing with the other players in other countries (in fact I enjoy playing with them because they do help me out a lot) however, it won't be bad having one here in the Philippines too. ^_^

I was searching thru the Internet and even asking a few Pinoy guilds in Dragonica SEA whether there will be a Philippines server - and most of them gave me hints, clues and some rumors as to who will be releasing this game.

I found this game last 2007 on Alpha Test and CBT last February this year.

To those who haven't played this game yet, see this cute videos:




Do give your shoutouts here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

We Love Dragonica! Dragonica Online Philippines Copyright © 2009 Designed by Free Blogger Template